jueves, 9 de septiembre de 2010

Ana Frank

In the summer I decided read the real book of “The diary of Ana Frank”, with all the parts, all her diary. Her author is she, Ana Frank, a Jewish girl, she was thirteen years old and lived in the midst of World War II. She was hiding in an old office in Holland. She was safe there for a long time, but one day she, all her family and their neighbors (with which it was hidden) were discover and were taken to a concentration camp, they were there for a long time too, and Ana was a lucky girl, so she always chose the right choice to not be killed, so lucky it worked for a long time. But two months before the World War II’s end, she was killed.
I decided to read this book because is a real testimony of a little girl in extreme conditions. I like it. It was very interesting and I think that in no other book you can find something so real. It is very long. It was the first time in my life that I read three hundred pages, but it worth.
I don’t like read, in fact I don’t use to read books where I’m in classes, where I’m studying, I usually do it on holydays. It’s a very good hobby, besides you isolated from the world thou when you are reading, you learn to write better and you learn important things for your life. I think you have to take other experiences of life, and learn about it, whether real or fictitious stories.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario