jueves, 9 de septiembre de 2010

Elvis, The King

About four years ago, in Santiago was made a tribute to Elvis Presley, I love this artist, I don’t know why, since I was I girl I like him, when I was born Elvis was already dead, but I love his music, his voice and his body haha, I think he is the most beautiful men in the history of the world.

The time passed and I can’t buy the ticket, so like I wanted to go so much I went to the concert with my mom and we bought resold tickets, sadly we had to sit in different places, but it didn’t really matter for me, all what I wanted was see the better imitator of Elvis Presley. It was in “Movistar Arena” and I was waiting a spectacular and unforgettable show. But it wasn’t.

The show wasn’t spectacular, had not a lot of different lights and the imitator didn’t sing all the betters songs of Elvis. I was waiting for something better. Come on! It was a imitation of the King! An imitation of the goodness singer of the history, It was a disillusion for me. I would have done everything to go, I went to the concert without a ticket, but I went ready to pay any price to get this ticket. I did all those things, but It wasn’t what I wanted, and now I not prefer make any expectation about a concert or a tribute. And I after that experience I concluded that in all the world, in all the times, never, never, will be someone like Elvis Presley, he was only. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario