jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

You should know it !

English? I love english, inclusive in one part of my life I thought to be an english teacher, but in this country be a teacher in most cases is bad poorly, besides I think that in some cases people simply don’t have skills to learn something. I have a friend how lived in New Zeeland, when she was 5 years old she came to live in Chile, she spoke english, but when she found with a spanish world, with a world that did not understand her, she simply blocked herself, she began to learn spanish  and forget english completely. Now she can not learn english again, she can not understand.  Sometimes when I tried to teach her, it was impossible and I could understand why if it was so easy for me, it was so difficult for her. But people are different and have different skills.
There are things that we dream about doing, by example, for my, go to study a foreign, I think that it is not difficult, you just have to do all the paperwork, you just have to decide and take the initiative, but don’t forget that a primordial part of this is the language, if you go France you should know french, if you go to germany you should know german, etc. But english, now is the global language, you should know it!
For my career English is so important! Why? Because Geography consists in study the superficies of the world, so we, geographer should travel around the world, knowing all the different phenomena in all their different locations.  
But, even you are not a geographer. If you want to travel around the world you should know English to!

9 comentarios:

  1. your friend ir very freak! xD but is a shame that she now cant not speak english :/ xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. palomin you are very good for english, you haven't problems for that!! :):):)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The image reflects accurately the Chilean student

    ResponderEliminar
  4. dear bird =) thank you very much by your words :) I love you (K)

    Happiness for all the life!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. now you have 4 comments, so don´t cry =)

    I think I´ve never told to you (the classmates), but when I aplied to the military academy, I aplied to be english teacher too (and I was acepted number 3 on the rank).

    have a nice week

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I should know it!
    try to enjoy your first comments

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Is true, English is a very important tool for the workplace

    ResponderEliminar
  8. pomo!
    as you know, i have a pretty hard working with the languages... besides english, to study at the Politecnico di Milano i should know italian too
    JÁ!

    bye dear, i love u (:!

    ResponderEliminar