jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

♥★ PAUL WALKER ★♥

He is PAUL WALKER !! He is so cute !!
Since I was a child I like cars, my father got me use to wacht formula one, rally and those tipe of things. Then, in 2001 was premired the movie “The Fats and The Furious”so how I like cars I went to watsh it, this time i saw his for firts time and… I love him !  I would to meet him because he is so beautiful, so sexy and so good driver !
I would to talk with him about love ! I would like to be her wife hahaha !... But that is imposssible, He already love other woman and besides he is older thar me L .
Seriusly I would like to talk with him about her carrer, his life, how is to be fomous and principaly how did he dicede to be an actor, because I read in an article that he wanted to be marine biologist and besides he has studied nursing, so how did he finish being an actor ?
Years later He made others movies, like “Into the Blue” and He completed the saga of “The Fats and The Furious”. I think that besides he is cute, beutiful and nie, he is a good actor and about all he  is a very good person. Why I thought that ? Because for the earthquake that shook out country on Fabruary 27 He came to help ! He traveled to Constitución and worked like volunteer nurse, He was the only actor to do this.
That is the reason beacuase i love him, he has everything! Hi is intelligent, good ator, beatiful, good person but… he has a girlfriend.. . hahaha.
Good Bye !  


 

4 comentarios:

  1. palomin!! jaja he es very cute xD " I would like to be her wife" jajajjajaa kisses for you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! paul walkeeer!
    i love hee! jajajajajja
    when he driving his superultramegabkn car! jajaja together Vin Diesel! jajaja
    ( babaaa! xD)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. He work with another people in Constitución and Curanipe, with other NGO's like "Save the Waves" and others.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I must be getting old! I've never heard of him?
    I guess I'm not a big car fan.

    ResponderEliminar