miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

The Catch !

My favorite game is The Catch. It was about two teams, usually one of girls and one of boys.


Boys have to catch the girls taking them to a shelter, but in every moment, a free girl (no catching) could go to the shelter, touch a wall and scream “FREE!”, when it happens, all girls who had been caught are free again, and they can run to be caught again. It is like an infinite game, because when you think that you are fining, you are clueless and come somebody for the other team and free all the people who you team caught.
It is a group game, so usually I played with my class; we used to play this game every day, without weekend, because we played all breaks. It was so funny and adrenaline, because habitual the boy who caught you, was the boy who you like ♥ , and vice versa.
I like so much this game that I would like to play it again. I don’t like run for run, without a purpose, so run because somebody is chasing you is so funny ! And more funny if that person is the boy who you like !
Besides it is a game that you have to play in the street or in a big place, I like that, I never liked play games in my house, like videogames, It boring and if you are all day playing that, sit, you will be fat! So I am in favor to outdoors games, I think that children are healthier , more intelligent and after, they have more abilities for communicate with others people.

1 comentario:

  1. I played this game when i was in the school. remember that i spent all the day with my classmets in the school playing this game.
    I agree with you i don't like de videogame but the FIFA is the exception

    ResponderEliminar