jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

Pipe ! :D


I think my favorite classmate’s blogs is the Pipe’s blog. He isn’t in our English class, because he had to take other class (Climatology) and the class times clashed. But I like to read it. I knew Felipe since the school, we were classmate, but we were not friends. Even I didn’t know he was thinking study geography, like me. For me, he is a mysterious person, despite the years I fell I don’t know him, but I fell to, that we have some things in common. I like his blog because it reflects that things, and show little things about Felipe that nobody know.
Pipe’s blog is green (my favorite color) and has very nice imagines. It is simple, doesn’t have too many “ornaments”. Besides I like his post, but example his post “La Ley (invisible)”, “Pichanga con los amigos” and “Osea Hello”.
In Pipe’s blog I read something that trilled me, his favor holidays. For him it was our student’s trip and I share with him. It was so good, unforgettable for me. Sometimes I forget it and in every moment I saw a picture or I listen a song and I remember that with emotion and nostalgic, that happen to me when I read that post.
To improve Pipe’s blog I wouldn’t do anything, I just would like that He keep writing, because I thing he show his personality in his posts and he is a interesting person, he should show more oh him to the others people. He is funny, intelligent and a good person, but he is a little mysterious person.

1 comentario:

  1. dear bird (L) the pipe's monkey is a great men , he is one of my best friend C: , kisses (K)

    ResponderEliminar