jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

My UChile English learning exerience.

How was my UChile English learning exprience? It was good !
I most enjoy the blog, I like do it, and I thing besides It is a space where you can put on practice your English, It is a space where you can show your opinion about different things, It is a way to express yourself.


The most interesting for me, was talk with other people, generally It is to difficult for me, in the school, I had good marks because we had written test and rehearsed dialogues, so It was not difficult for me learn by heart the dialogues. But in holidays, when I meet people for other countries, talking English with them was difficult for me. Now in this class I had to talk with my friends and it wasn’t too difficult, I thing that if I know and American people know I could talk with him, and have a good conversation.
Make little written test on Wednesdays was so boring, It is difficult for me, I never have good all the answers and I really don’t like it.
But, the most difficult activity for my, was some listening, there were some ones too fast for me, and I listened two times and I didn’t understood it!
But, It was a good experience, I think it help to me to think in English, and don’t have to thing in Spanish and then translate it in my mind, to talk then. I just think in English and I speak it :D .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario